Saturday, August 28, 2010

random

hey, so im going to take a little break from reading and writing and stuff and talk about how annoyed i am at my family.

so today i laid around in bed til about 1015 and went downstairs to go say good morning, you know, like a good person, just to find out that im FREAKIN HOME ALONE! gee family, thanks so much for leaving a note or a text saying you were leaving me to go run errends! its nice that you let me sleep and all, but COME ON! im an unrealistic and worrisome person, im going to think you were all kidnapped or murdered.

it gets better though. so i text my mom and sister asking them what the crap is going on and neither answer! its like, ok, maybe you WERE kidnapped! so then i have to CALL my mom and figure out whats going on! i was going to get either really pissed off or really frantic if she didnt answer, but she did and i found out that they are running FREAKIN errends. at 1030 in the morning?! who does that?!

who leaves their daughter home alone without so much as a note!? i mean i know writing is a lot of effort, but really? i guess my parents are just those type of people who relish in the thought of their daughter freaking out. i wonder if theres hope for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment