Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Post From Haley

"hi, im haley! colleens super awesome editor and co author, although i just write what she tells me to. you know without me colleen would probably still spell "maybe" wrong, i hope that she doesnt edit this post... anyway, im a swimmer and nerdfighter, but dont ask me where i live cause you could be a rapist or something. i like taking things colleen says literally to annoy her/make her laugh. i have a boyfriend from mars... its hard for me to describe myself because my personality depends on who im with and my mood. although i like writing stories i prefer poetry and will probably post some originals as well as some of my favorties... i like to review and suggest books, so i can post some of those... i like to ramble, can you tell? i like photography, reading, writing, swimming, eating, sleeping, and depending on several factors, living. anyway, hope you enjoy this blog of awesomeness.
ps-one day this blog is going to be famous and youll be really jealous, so follow it now if you want to be one of the first few followers."

No comments:

Post a Comment